Download the Application Procedures
Download the Membership Application
Download the Certification/Registry Application
- Download the Certification Process Instructions
Download the Confidential Documents Preference Form
Download the Code of Standards & Ethics
Where do I begin?
- Read the Application Procedures.
- Complete and return the Membership Application and/or the Certification/Registry Application (read the Certification Process Instructions first), along with the requested documentation.
- Pay the appropriate fee for the Membership category and/or Certification/Registry category for which you are applying.
- Call or email with any questions you may have.
|Membership Dues||Refer to Application Procedures |
and Membership Application above.
|$200 (1 yr)|
|$360 (2 yrs – 10% discount)|
|$480 (3 yrs – 20% discount)|
|Student member||$30 (no prepay discount)|
|Registries||Refer to Certification/Registry Application and Certification Process Instructions above.|
|Registered Forensic Vocational Expert (FVE)||$180 one-time application fee (no exam, just work samples)|
|Registered in Forensic Economics (RFE)||$180 one-time application fee (no exam, just work samples)|
|Certifications||Refer to Certification/Registry Application and Certification Process Instructions above.|
|Certified Earnings Analyst (CEA)||$400 one-time application fee and exam|
|$130 recertification fee (every 3 yrs)|
|Earnings Analyst (EA)||$400 one-time application fee and exam|
|$0 recertification fee until EA progresses to CEA|
|Friends of the Association||$250 – Logo Display (online & at conference) for one full calendar yr from date of donorship payment|
|$75 – one Webinar Sponsorship|
|$50 – one Quarterly Newsletter Promotion|
Checks and money orders made payable to “AREA” should be mailed to PO Box 19941, San Diego, CA 92159-9941.
AREA also accepts credit card payments through PayPal. Click on the line beneath each payment heading to access the dropdown menus. To add additional items to your PayPal cart before checking out, please return directly to this page. Items can be removed in the PayPal Checkout window.